But I like this game just as well, so it really doesn't matter to me. It has more tanks - they call them reefs though, which sounds nicer I think. More like you are out in the ocean.
Here are some screenshots - which you can take in game which is really cool too! And just to let you know - the ones with the same background are the same reefs - they just have different fish in them and/or more or less decorations, that is, coral.
What's in Which Reef
- Reef #1: These are just fish that I like. I want this reef to be my favorite one since I will see it more often.
- Reef #2: A lot of these fish are the offspring of fish I've bred. There are some others in there that I'm not sure what to do with just yet but have plans for when I gain more reefs (there's 10 in all! Yay!)
- Reef #3:These are breeders. There are Challenges all the time. I think you can start a new challenge just as soon as you finish the one you are on! It just keeps going, from what I can tell. See Challenges for more information.
- Reef #4: These are fish I have for one of two reasons: 1.) I am just trying to grow some for the coins to progress in the game OR 2.) There was a Task that required me to buy so many of a certain kind of fish.
- Reef #5: These are here for the same reason as #4, with the exception of once every so often, after completing a certain amount of tasks, we get gifts of 5 fish. Those 5 fish will be in this reef. Now, as I get more reefs, I plan on keeping those gifted 5 fish in the last reef, so it won't always be in reef 5.