Tips to Prepare for a Fellowship Adventure
- You need quite a few workshops. Many people put out temporary workshops for the Fellowship Adventure (FA). It doesn't matter what level the workshops are - level 1 will work just as well as any other and take up less space.
- You will be making badges using the formulas found HERE. I find it less confusing to have one plank, one marble, and one steel factory grouped together so I can set them on the same time setting to make the badges, however space is always an issue. I can not count how many badges I have lost by clicking the wrong factory at the wrong time!
- It saves time during the FA if you start the 2 day collection for the Elegant Statue badge two days before the FA starts and the workshops set to the 1 day productions for the Blacksmiths.
- Some people get provinces ready to complete so they can pass that Quest fast. Just complete all the encounters except one. I find it better to have several ready like this.
- The same goes for technologies. Have one almost complete so you can get through it fast.
Out-dated Suggestions - from the way things used to be!
Thought this would be a trip down memory lane for those of you who have played long enough to remember when things were different for the FAs! I also realized that I got Events mixed up with the FAs here!
- When playing the game, before you do anything, make sure the Task Master (TM) is set to the badge you want to produce. If not, you will have wasted the goods or supplies. You can flip through the TMs, but it takes time - especially if you click right by the one you were looking for! Done that too!