Tips to Prepare for a Fellowship Adventure - Updated!
- Clear away as many larger buildings as you can by transferring them into your inventory via the teleports. If there are buildings you just don't want any more, now would be a great time to "clean house" so to speak.
- If you are inbetween chapters, consider putting off starting the new chapter and use all that empty space to set up the smallest T1 manufactories you can. These would be the marble manufactory in both games, and the planks manufactory in the Fairies cities.
- Put out as many workshops (ws) as you have space for. If you have a newer, higher chapter build of the same kind, you could take down the building and after the FA is over, replace it with the higher ranked building.
- Two days before the FA begins, find out from your Archmage what you need to be setting your manufactories to, since the longest one takes 2 days and you can save time by having them already to harvest when the event begins.
- You can begin making combining catalyst for Druid Staffs and Vision Vapor in the Magic Academy. Just don't click on it to harvest them until the event begins. You can stack up multiple enchantments by clicking the the MA button on your hot bar instead of clicking on the MA itself.
Also, just a reminder - slow down when going through your city while playing the Fellowship Adventure or you may accidently click too many workshops or manufactories and thereby missing out on some of the badges. If you have the sound effects turned on, I am told that you will hear a sound for when you make a badge, so listen carefully!
This article was written by truelinor with suggestions from SollyRay, RetatRovert, and BrotherMike of The Winchester Fellowship.