Tips to Prepare for a Fellowship Adventure
- You need quite a few workshops. Many people put out temporary workshops for the Fellowship Adventure (FA). It doesn't matter what level the workshops are - level 1 will work just as well as any other.
- You will be making badges using the formulas found HERE. I find it less confusing to have one plank, one marble, and one steel factory grouped together so I can set them on the same time setting to make the badges, however space is always an issue. I can not count how many badges I have lost by clicking the wrong factory at the wrong time!
- When playing the game, before you do anything, make sure the Task Master (TM) is set to the badge you want to produce. If not, you will have wasted the goods or supplies. You can flip through the TMs, but it takes time - especially if you click right by the one you were looking for! Done that too!
- It saves a some time if you start the 2 day collection for the Elegant Statue badge two days before the FA starts. Just be sure the TM is set to that badge!
- Some people get provinces ready to complete so they can pass that TM fast. Just complete all the encounters except one. I find it better to have several ready like this.
- The same goes for technologies. Have one almost complete so you can get through it fast.